What is a Klick?
It is military slang for a distance equal to one kilometer.
What are the advantages of running “hands free”?
Holding an object in your hand during a run can alter your stride. HydraKlick products are great alternatives to handheld products. Please click HERE to learn more.
Do I need to hydrate during a short run?
Proper hydration improves performance, speeds recovery and can reduce the risk of injury. Please click HERE to learn more.
Do HydraKlick® products include reflectivity?
Yes, all HydraKlick® products include elements of reflectivity as safety during low light conditions is essential.
Which phones fit in the Solo Mobile™?
- The Solo Mobile™ is sized to hold most phones including larger smart phones such as the Apple iPhone 6, 7 and 8, Samsung Galaxy S6, S7 and S8.
- The largest phones or "phablets" including the Samsung Note and iPhone Plus sizes are too large to use with our products.
Which phones fit in sport pouch included with the Belt Intro™?
- The sport pouch is sized to hold most phones including larger smart phones such as the Apple iPhone 6, 7 and 8, Samsung Galaxy S6, S7, S7 Edge and S8.
- The largest phones or “phablets” including the Samsung Note and iPhone Plus sizes are too large to use with our products.
- The interior dimensions are 6.0” x 3.0” x 0.4”.
Which products are moisture resistant?
- The Solo Mobile™ and Belt Intro™ are moisture resistant and they keep sweat out completely.
- These products also protect against a light rain, but are not completely water proof.
Is the 8 ounce SureGrip® Bottle compatible with all HydraKlick products?
Yes. Our 8 ounce SureGrip® Bottle is universally compatible with the Solo 8™ and Solo Sleeve™.
What are the advantages of the Solo Sport Clamp?
- The Solo Sport Clamp is designed to grip over a waistband, belt, pocket or any combination of fabric up to ¼” thick.
- The placement may be in front, back or side of your waist wherever you find most comfortable and convenient.
- When combined with a belt and waistband, the clamping force prevents belt ride up and increases stability.
Which waistbands work best with the Solo Sport Clamp?
- The Solo Sport Clamp has been optimized to utilize the strength of drawstrings and snug waistbands in compression wear and running tights.
- Waistbands with just a tied drawstring secure the Solo Sport Clamp with no risk of ride up or sliding down.
- Every product has its limitations. Like all running gear: slop equals flop.
What are the size limits for your product?
Where is the best place to wear a HydraKlick® belt?
The belt should be worn low around your waist near your hips bones and waistband to allow for unrestricted breathing.
When should the bungee cord be used over the bottle cap?
- During normal running and walking, the retractable bungee cord is not required to keep the bottle in the cage.
- The bungee cord may only be necessary when running down steep hills or jumping over large obstacles on challenging terrain.
Can any of the Solo Products be used with your belt systems?
What are the recommended washing instructions?
- First, remove fabric components such as pads, sleeves, and pouches then hand wash and lay flat to dry. Do not place our products in the dryer.
- The SureGrip® bottles and caps are dishwasher safe on top rack.
- The other plastic components may be cleaned with mild soap and water as needed.
What is your return policy?
Our products are made to ensure satisfaction and service during the natural life of the product.
Click here for warranty information and return policy